Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tree Fungus

Click photos to enlarge


I recently bought a new computer and while I was transferring pictures over to my new hard drive I found this little series of photos. At the time, I had just bought a Lensbaby fisheye lens and was testing it out on everything and anything. These picture (and a hundred others that I deleted) are the results of the test drive. I thought it was a shame that I never shared them, so here they are, rescued from the depths of my hard drive.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love mosses, lichens, and fungi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! I'm a new follower. :)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GROSS I MEAN BEAUTIFUL WORK BUT TRYPOPHOBIC MATERIAL SORRY GOTTA GO

    ReplyDelete